Small Group Tour Of Xi'an Terracotta Warriors, Hanyangling Museum, And Tang Dynasty Show - Xian
OverviewOn this small group day tour, you will visit the underground army to see the life-size soldiers with vivid expressions at Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum as well as HanYangLing Museum. Compare the looks of warriors between Qin and Han Dynasty and enjoy the fascinating evening activity of Tang Dynasty Show. Optional Dumpling Dinner is provided at the theater at your request and expense.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYour tour starts with pickup from your downtown Xian hotel lobby in the morning. Your local tour guide will escort you to the first stop of the day, Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Listen to your guides narration of this ancient Chinese capital city and its profound history. You will drive approximately 1 hour from downtown Xi'an to this destination you shall not miss when visiting China. Located about 0.9 miles (1.5 kilometers) east of Emperor Qin Shi Huang's Mausoleum in Lintong, the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum is the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century and is also listed by UNESCO since 1987 as one of the world cultural heritages. You will spend about 2.5 hours to explore all 3 pits tagged in the order of their discoveries and be marveled by the vivid expressions of life-size terracotta army.
After having lunch at a local restaurant, continue sightseeing to the underground palace of Han Yangling Museum, the mausoleum of the fourth emperor of unified China from Han Dynasty. It is the first underground museum in China and all the relics are protected by reinforced glass to recreate similar environment as it was excavated. You can see pottery warriors, animals, chariots and horses, and archaeologists excavating onsite through the glass dividers.
Next, drive back to downtown Xi'an for Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful performance with ancient music and dance recreating the magnificent scenes of prosperous Tang Dynasty to delight the audience with fascinating ancient imperial court life.
Option of Dumpling Dinner is available by request at your own expense. Cold cuts, seasonal vegetables, and a variety of steamed dumplings with different stuffing ranging from pork, chicken, to mushroom and from duck to egg, leek, carrot, to lotus root and more will be provided for you to pleasure.
Inclusions for Small Group Tour Of Xi'an Terracotta Warriors, Hanyangling Museum, And Tang Dynasty Show
- Air-conditioned tour van or bus
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance Fee
- Chinese lunch
- Tang Dynasty Show ticket
- Dumpling Dinner if selected
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Small Group Tour Of Xi'an Terracotta Warriors, Hanyangling Museum, And Tang Dynasty Show
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Your guide will contact you one day prior to confirm exact pickup time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine