Small-Group Tour Of Yehliu Geopark And Sculpture Art On Northern Coast Of TaiwanWrite a Review
Join this tour to discover most magnificent sculpture art, natural and man-made alike, in northern coast of Taiwan by way of less traveled routes. See the masterpiece by nature at Yehliu (Devil) Cape and by renowned artists in the outdoor Ju Ming Museum. Explore the lively night market of old Keelung to satisfying your senses, palates, and appetite!
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
This unforgettable one day small-group tour of northern coast will give you a closer look at some of the most magnificent work of art in Taiwan, both by natural and renowned artists. Your itinerary begins with hotel pickup and comfortable ride to Yehliu. Along the way, take in beautiful scenery of the coastline and learn about the burial culture of Taiwan as you pass by colorful graveyards. Upon arrival at Yehliu (Devil) Cape, see the masterpiece created by force of nature through the passage of time as well as enjoy spectacular ocean views and aroma of the sea.
Next, head to the mountains for a visit at Ju Ming Museum. Ju Ming was known for capturing motions with rock sculptures. Replicas of his Tai Chi inspired sculpture series can be found all around Taiwan. However, only at this spacious outdoor museum against the backdrop of the open sea, do the sculptures truly come to life. Stroll along the troops of men and women, each given a name by their sculptor, to appreciate the history of Taiwan when Nationalist (GMD) army made their way to this island.
Later, descent down to Keelung, the northernmost metropolitan of Taiwan, for its lively night market in the older part of the city. Feast your senses and palates with the sounds, smells, and tastes of bustling crowds and delicious snacks such as stir-fried King Crab legs at one of the most famous night markets in northern Taiwan. After a full day of outdoor adventure, you will be transferred back to your hotel where this amazing tour concludes.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour Of Yehliu Geopark And Sculpture Art On Northern Coast Of Taiwan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tickets for Yehliu Geopark and Ju Ming Museum
- Professional English guide
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour Of Yehliu Geopark And Sculpture Art On Northern Coast Of Taiwan
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Exact pick-up time and local guide’s contact number will be provided two days before tour departure.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.