Small-Group Tour: Paris Latin Quarter And Notre-Dame Cathedral
OverviewTake a 2.5-hour walking tour of one of Paris oldest and most beloved neighborhoodsthe Latin Quarter. You'll start with a visit inside Notre-Dame Cathedral before making your way on foot to the playground of French students and the Lost Generation. Sights include the Panthon and Luxembourg Garden. This small-group tour is limited to 10 people to provide personal attention from a guide.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide on Ile de la Cit to start your Latin Quarter walking tourclose to the Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Then head across the Seine and into the Parisian neighborhood that both Fitzgerald and Hemingway, among other writers, once called home. From ancient Roman ruins to scenes from Woody Allens movie Midnight in Paris, this tour takes you through the centuries that have shaped this historical and cultural district on Paris' Left Bank.
Learn about its intellectual roots at the Sorbonne, or discuss the famous thinkers buried under the Panthons majestic dome. Mingle with todays literati as you browse the stacks at Shakespeare and Company bookstore, and discover the beauty of Luxembourg Garden (Jardin du Luxembourg), the perfect place to find a bench and read a book. Theres no shortage of interesting stories that your guide shares with you as you wander along the Latin Quarter's cobbled streets, each more charming than the last.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour: Paris Latin Quarter And Notre-Dame Cathedral
- SEMI-PRIVATE WALKING TOUR
- "SEMI-PRIVATE" MEANS GROUP SIZE IS NEVER MORE THAN 10 GUESTS MAXIMUM
- PROFESSIONAL TOUR GUIDE
- AVAILABLE DAILY AT 2PM
- DURATION 2 - 2.5 HOURS
- TOUR WILL RUN, RAIN OR SHINE
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour: Paris Latin Quarter And Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Tour Price Does NOT Include Hotel Pickup or Drop-Off (We Recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour Does NOT Include Gratuities (OPTIONAL)
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 10 people per tour allowed
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 3 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some cant be visited from the inside.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris to Versailles Round-Trip Coach Transfer
- Mobile Wifi Everywhere in Paris
- Private 2-Day Tour: Customize Your Perfect Stay in Paris
- Private One-Way Transfer: City of Paris
- ANZAC Day Trip from Paris: Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and WWI Somme Battlefields Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music