Take a 2.5-hour walking tour of one of Parisâ oldest and most beloved neighborhoodsâthe Latin Quarter. You'll start with a visit inside Notre-Dame Cathedral before making your way on foot to the playground of French students and the Lost Generation. Sights include the PanthÃ©on and Luxembourg Garden. This small-group tour is limited to 10 people to provide personal attention from a guide.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide on Ile de la CitÃ© to start your Latin Quarter walking tour at Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Then head across the Seine and into the Parisian neighborhood that both Fitzgerald and Hemingway, among other writers, once called home. From ancient Roman ruins to scenes from Woody Allenâs movie Midnight in Paris, this tour takes you through the centuries that have shaped this historical and cultural district on Paris' Left Bank.
Learn about its intellectual roots at the Sorbonne, or discuss the famous thinkers buried under the PanthÃ©onâs majestic dome. Mingle with todayâs literati as you browse the stacks at Shakespeare and Company bookstore, and discover the beauty of Luxembourg Garden (Jardin du Luxembourg), the perfect place to find a bench and read a book. Thereâs no shortage of interesting stories that your guide shares with you as you wander along the Latin Quarter's cobbled streets, each more charming than the last.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour: Paris Latin Quarter And Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour: Paris Latin Quarter And Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 10 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.