From USD 177.49
OverviewEscape the hustle and bustle of Rome for the day and take a trip along the Mediterranean Coast, travelling south down the highway towards the ancient archaeological site of Pompeii, UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Travelling in a small group of 6 passengers in an air-conditioned Minivan. You can book as many minivan as you wish, every minivan on board will have its own English speaking tour-guide or driver-guide .
- Skip the line
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourEscape the hustle and bustle of Rome for the day and take a trip along the Mediterranean Coast, travelling south down the highway towards the ancient archaeological site of Pompeii, UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
After a stop for breakfast, you’ll head towards the ruins of Pompeii where an official guide will take you on a walking tour of the remarkably intact city. Buried by lava and ash when Mount Vesuvius erupted in 79 AD, Pompeii was lost for hundreds of years, until its partial rediscovery in 1599. Marvel at the homes, shops, public baths and hear the story of how the city was lost due to the violence of the volcano.
Lunch and wine tasting at Biologic Farm. Afeter the lunch driving to the Bay of Naples. Admire the beautiful views of the crescent-shaped Gulf, where the glamorous islands of Capri and Ischia lie like jewels in the Mediterranean Sea. Enjoy a typical Neapolitan coffee to gather your strength for a walk in the city centre, where you can admire famous squares, including Piazza del Plebiscito, and see historic castles like Castel Angioino.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour: Pompeii And Naples Full Day Tour From Rome - Pizza Lunch Included
- Full-day Pompeii and Vesuvio tour from Rome
- Transport in an air-conditioned minivan (up to 6 people)
- English speaking tour escort all day
- Hotel Pick up in Rome
- Official guide in Pompeii
- Admission tickets to Pompeii site
- Lunch and wine tasting at Biologic Farm
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour: Pompeii And Naples Full Day Tour From Rome - Pizza Lunch Included
- Drinks at the lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 6 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.