Small-Group Tour: Reforma Food Tour In Mexico CityWrite a Review
OverviewGet an insiderâs view into Mexico City's trendiest neighborhood on this 3-hour food walking tour. Discover the community that is growing with new restaurants, bars, and art galleries designed to breathe life into the area. Walk along the iconic avenue, the Reforma Avenida, and see the spectacular Monumento a laÂ RevoluciÃ³n. Follow your guide and sample various foods while taking a look at the classic cantinas and cafes that have remained unchanged since the 1920s. Capture an unforgettable experience on this small-group tour limited to 10 people.
- Led by a local guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourMeet a guide at Cafe La Habana for 12pm departure, then begin the walking tour of Paseo de la Reforma and Colonia Juárez. Close to Mexico City's historic center, Juárez is getting its groove back with new restaurants, bars, and art galleries.
Make your way down the Paseo de la Reforma, the most important avenue in Mexico City, and take in a series of local markets. While the area hosts markets such as Lucerna, as well as a range of taverns and restaurants, it also is home to classic cantinas and cafes that remain unchanged since they were opened. Cafe La Habana is one such cafe, boasting frequent visits by intellectuals, writers, and politicians—this is said to be where Fidel Castro and Che Guevara planned part of the Cuban revolution.
Along your walk, sample a variety of treats from Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula. Stop into Mexico City's MUCHO Museo de Chocolate, then try amazing carnitas tacos and hamburger chilaquiles.
During your culinary journey, you'll pass lovely French and Baroque mansions, then take in the spectacular Monumento a la Revolución where your tour concludes, close to some of the city's most interesting destinations.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour: Reforma Food Tour In Mexico City
- Food tasting (all food and beverages from this tour are included in the ticket price - Mexican food samplers)
- Local guide
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour: Reforma Food Tour In Mexico City
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum age is 4 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.