Small Group Tour: Siena, Greve In Chianti, Montefioralle, Winery - Florence
OverviewGet a personalized tour of Siena and the Chianti region during this 9-hour excursion from Florence. With just your small/group and dedicated driver/guide, explore the market town of Greve and the square of Siena, then pop into a local winery to learn about the local sangiovese grapes and sip some Chianti. Wine tasting and round-trip private transportation from a meeting point near the Florence train station included. Highlights 9-hour tour of the Tuscan San Gimignano, Siena and Chianti region from Florence Round-trip transportation from the Florence train station Visit Siena and Greve Taste Chianti and learn about the cultivation of sangiovese.
Know More about this tourMeet your dedicated guide at Santa Maria Novella station in Florence at 8:30 am (for a full day tour).
Climb into the tour vehicle and set off for the rolling countryside of Tuscany. Make your first stop in San Gimignano, a hilltop town with winding streets and historic buildings. Have a look around the town's impressive towers, which gives way to photo-worthy views over the surrounding countryside.
Return to the motorway and move on to Siena, where you'll have some free time to look around on your own its amazing square Piazza Il Campo and Piazza Il Duomo.
After spending time in Siena. In the afternoon you will move to visit Chianti and taste some wine in a winery.
Your first stop is the hilltop town of Montefioralle. Explore its charming narrow streets, lined with centuries-old buildings, and visit the castle, which lends itself to sweepingviews over the Chianti area.
After your castle visit, head down the hill to Greve in Chianti, the regions main town. Enjoy some free time to explore on your own; dont miss the towns market if you visit on a Saturday. Otherwise, speak to your guide to arrangean optional tasting of wine or olive oil.
Meet back with your guide at a prearranged time, and travel to your final stop at a authentic Tuscan winery. Here, youll sample the famous Chianti wine, made from a mix of sangiovese grapes.
Inclusions for Small Group Tour: Siena, Greve In Chianti, Montefioralle, Winery
- Small-group tour
- Bottled Water
- Wine tasting
- Hotel drop-off (select hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Small Group Tour: Siena, Greve In Chianti, Montefioralle, Winery
- Food, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dan Brown 'Inferno' Tour of Florence
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Florence Shopping Tour to Gucci and Prada Outlet
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to the Accademia Gallery in Florence with Breakfast
- Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting