Small-Group Tour: Skip The Line Borghese Gallery - Rome
OverviewJoin us on our Borghese Gallery tour and admire great sculpture and painting masterpieces produced by fine artists such as Canova, Bernini and Caravaggio.
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThe Borghese Gallery is undoubtedly one of the most interesting, charming, elegant, and compact art museums in the world. It's not chronologically arranged, but is instead a very personal collection that reveals the personalities and tastes of two people: Gian Lorenzo Bernini, the greatest of Baroque artists, and Scipione Cardinal Borghese, the greatest art collector and the man who actually initiated the Roman Baroque.
Borghese's collection includes works such as Raffaello's Woman with the Unicorn, Domenichino's Diana, Botticelli's Madonna and Child, Caravaggio's David, and Bernini's Apollo and Daphne, just to name a few. Behind the works are untold stories of art being stolen from churches, artists being sent to jail, workshops being devastated by Borghese's confiscations, mysterious deaths, and other innumerable stories of intrigue and passion.
Borghese Gallery Tour includes but is not limited to:
- The Caravaggio Room (St. Jerome, David with the Head of Goliath)
- Bernini sculptures (Apollo and Daphne, David)
- Canova sculpture (Pauline Bonaparte)
- Works by Raphael (The Deposition, Lady with Unicorn)
- Perugino (Madonna and Child)
- Rubens (The Deposition)
- Titian (Sacred and Profane Love)
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour: Skip The Line Borghese Gallery
- Admission ticket
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour: Skip The Line Borghese Gallery
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience