Small Group Tour: Temple Of Heaven Forbidden City Tour By Public Transportation - Beijing
OverviewGo straight to Beijing Citys highlights on this 6-hour small-group tour by public transportation. A local insider will whisk you to the citys best landmarks, so you only see the best Beijing has to offer. Discover its charming Temple of Heaven, massive Tian'anmen square and Forbidden City, top it off with a tasty local lunch in the hutong allay.All entrance fees and lunch are included. Group size is limited to 12 people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide.
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your hotel lobby at pointed schedule. Dress the Hanfu outfit you like, and your guide will also dress the Hanfu and accompany you to the Beihai Park. It is one of the most well-preserved imperial gardens in China. Take a stroll through the parkto explore some quite courtyards where you will take beautiful photos while wearing Hanfu.
Continue your tour to the Houhai lake area to walk around the Hutongs.Your guide will share with you Hutong's history and culture. Then, enjoy 1-hour chartered boat ride at the peaceful lake, and you surely will enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
At the end of the tour you will enjoy a tasty lunch or dinner (based on your tour departure time) in a restaurant near by the lake.
After tour is finished, you will receive 5 of your cool photo prints as a gift. Your driver and guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Small Group Tour: Temple Of Heaven Forbidden City Tour By Public Transportation
- Entrance fees
- 1 hour chartered boat ride
- Professional guide and driver
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Beijing City hotels within the 3rd ring road)
- Private Tour
- Lunch or dinner (based on your tour departure time)
- Hanfu outfit
Exclusions for Small Group Tour: Temple Of Heaven Forbidden City Tour By Public Transportation
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Upon booking, please advise your height and weight of all participants for Hanfu size arrangement.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.