Small Group Tour: Terracotta Warriors And Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum From Xi'an - Xian
OverviewFirst Emperor of China, Qin Shi Huang, fascinates people with the constructions Great Wall and the Terracotta Army, two of his greatest achievements. On this group tour, you will have a chance to visit these attractions: Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum to discover the underground palace of the First Emperor of Qin kingdom and also visit the Tomb of Qin Shi Huang adjacent to the terracotta army. Follow your professional guide to gain more knowledge on profound Chinese history and culture of Qin Dynasty.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourWith pickup from your downtown Xian hotel lobby in the morning, your guide will bring you to discover the great Qin Dynasty and the first emperor of China, Qin Shi Huang.
You will first come to the famous world wonder of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum located in Lintong, Xian, Shaanxi Province with approximately 1 hour drive from downtown Xian. This place is a sight to see for anyone. Your tour guide will escort you to explore the three most important pits tagged in the order of their discoveries and give you the detailed historical information. You will surely be shocked by the altogether 7,000 vivid life-size figures of pottery soldiers, horses, chariots and weapons. It takes roughly 2.5 hours for the visit.
Later, continue to discover Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum guarded by the Terracotta Army. The Great Wall and the Terracotta Army are two greatest achievements of this First Emperor who is also the first emperor of unified China. The construction of his tomb began when Qin Shi Huang ascended the throne at the age of 13. It is the largest imperial tomb in China with richest burial objects. Terracotta Army is only part of the yet to be excavated mausoleum. The underground palace is the core of the grand burial site.
Afterwards, you will enjoy lunch at a finely selected restaurant to sample local food and pay a short visit to the Terracotta Reproduction Factory on the way back to downtown Xi'an. This is the place actually reproduce terracotta figures where you will have a chance to learn the process of terracotta soldiers making as well as purchase some souvenirs. At the end, your guide will transfer you back to the hotel where this tour concludes.
Inclusions for Small Group Tour: Terracotta Warriors And Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum From Xi'an
- Air-conditioned tour van or bus
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance Fee
- Chinese lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Small Group Tour: Terracotta Warriors And Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum From Xi'an
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Tour guide will contact you one day prior to confirm exact pickup time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine