Small-Group Tour: Terracotta Warriors, Dumpling Banquet And Tang Dynasty Show In Xi’an - Xian
OverviewThis small-group tour will be a feast for your senses as your guide introduces you Xi'an's most popular cultural experiences. Learn about one of Chinas greatest archaeological finds on a guided tour of the Terracotta Warriors and Emperor Qins mausoleum. Then dine on a mouthwatering banquet of dumplings and Chinese appetizers while enjoying an excellent display of Chinese culture during the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Dinner included
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourXian is one of Chinas most dynamic cities, with a variety of cultural experiences from major archeological sites to delicious food to dazzling entertainment. Do it all on this 8-hour small-group tour! With your professional guide, head first to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses, where your guide will lead you on a tour and share with you interesting facts about the different pits that hold the Terracotta Army, as the site is also known. This archeological discovery one of the most important in China unearthed more than 8,000 soldiers, 130 bronze chariots and nearly 700 horses, all of which were buried to guard the tomb of Emperor Qin. Walk around Emperor Qins mausoleum and hear about his incredible wealth and power at the time of his rule.
Next, youll be driven a popular restaurant downtown, where youll treat your palate to a delectable banquet of 16 to 18 types of dumplings. The fillings of this delicious Chinese staple range from pork, chicken, mushroom and duck to egg, leek, carrot, lotus root and more. Try them steamed, baked and stir-fried!
Your tour ends with another glimpse into the culture of Xian a performance of the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show. As you are entertained by the combination of poetry, musical instruments, singing, dancing and stunning costumes, youll learn a bit about Chinas history, arts, traditions and customs.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour: Terracotta Warriors, Dumpling Banquet And Tang Dynasty Show In Xi’an
- Entry to the Terracotta Warriors
- Admission to the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show with dumpling banquet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking tour guide
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour: Terracotta Warriors, Dumpling Banquet And Tang Dynasty Show In Xi’an
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-day Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
- Xi'an Huashan Mountain Adventure Day Tour
- Private Xi'an Day Tour with Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Museum
- Private Cultural Day Tour of Xi'an Including Big Wild Goose Pagodas, Jianfu Temple Pagoda, Small Wild Goose Pagodas at Xi'an Museum, and Waterscape Show at Tang Paradise Garden
- 2-Day Luoyang Private Tour from Xi'an by High Speed Train
- Full-Day Trip of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and Muslim Quarter