Small-Group Tour: The British Museum In London
OverviewOn this 2.5 hour small group tour, limited to 8 guests, visit one of the worlds largest collections of artifacts at the British Museum. Your engaging tour guide will take you through a curated selection of cultural and artistic works, sharing the history that will help you understand and appreciate a small portion of the 8 million items at the British Museum.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourTrade in paintings for mummies and historical artifacts on a tour of the British Museum. The enormous collection spans 6000 years of human history, featuring items from all over the world like Samurai armor and rare Assyrian lion hunt reliefs. Your guide will take a serious but enjoyable approach towards the museums galleries, discussing primitive tribes and fallen empires through a carefully chosen selection of items.
Youll learn about the Mummy of Katebet, the Lewis Chessmen, and the Rosetta Stone the actual rock, not the language learning program. Walk away with an understanding of what we humans have achieved during our short history and hopefully youll be proud to call yourself a part of this incredible species.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour: The British Museum In London
- Professional art historian guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour: The British Museum In London
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Notes: British Museum and other attractions or museums in London may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The London Bridge Experience and Thames River Cruise
- The View from the Shard with Thames River Cruise
- Windsor Castle Bath and Stonehenge from London
- Private Transfer from Heathrow Airport to Dover Port
- Private London to Southampton Cruise Transfer
- Independent Layover Tour to Windsor from London Gatwick or Heathrow Airport