Small Group Tour To Biblical Highlights Of The Galilee From Jerusalem
OverviewEnjoy a fascinating full day trip to Israel's biblical highlights of the north visiting the town where Jesus spent his childhood, the remarkable Church of Annunciation located in the city center and believed to be built over the house of Mary and Joseph and the small church of St. Joseph. You will also be driven through Cana where Jesus turned water into wine, and head north onto the resort town of Tiberias and onto the shores of the Kinneret lake, known as the Sea of Galilee. You will also see the ruins of the excavated ancient synagogue where Jesus taught before continuing to Tabgha, located at the foot of the Golan, where Jesus performed the miracle of the fish and loaves.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAfter you have been picked up from your hotel in Jerusalem, drive to Tel-Aviv to start your exciting full day tour to the north visiting Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee. You will then be driven along the coast to visit the city of Nazareth where Jesus spent his childhood. Proceed to Tiberias and visit the history rich sites surrounding the Sea of Galilea. Stop at Tabgha where Jesus performed the miracle of the fish and loaves and view the ruins of the synagogue where Jesus taught at Capernaum.
Your journey continues as you drive south along the shore to reach Yardenit, and the Jordan River. It is here that Jesus is said to have been baptized. Before ending your day and returning to point of departure, you will stop to visit the famous baptismal site at Yardenit. Having followed in the footsteps of Christ, you will be returned to the point of departure.
Inclusions for Small Group Tour To Biblical Highlights Of The Galilee From Jerusalem
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Small Group Tour To Biblical Highlights Of The Galilee From Jerusalem
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code : modest dress for visiting holy sites (no shorts or sleeveless shirts)
Tour is operated bilingual
Guests picked up from Jerusalem will be transferred to Tel-Aviv to join the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.