Small-Group Tour To Ephesus From Kusadasi
OverviewJoin a half-day guided tour from Kusadasi and explore the remarkable ruins of the ancient city of Ephesus and see the remains of the Temple of Artemis.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourOne of the main appeals of Kusadasi is its proximity to the ancient city of Ephesus, the best preserved classical city in the Eastern Mediterranean. Cleopatra, Mark Antony, the Virgin Mary and John the Apostle once walked its streets. This half-day guided tour from Kusadasi takes you to explore what is unquestionably one of the greatest sites of antiquity.
The largest open-air museum in Turkey, Ephesus contains more than 30 buildings and structures linked together by streets that still bear the mark of ancient chariot wheels. Your guide will show you the awe inspiring Great Theater, where St. Paul preached against the pagans and gladiators once engaged in battle. Walk along Marble Street to the Library of Celsus - the facade of which has been remarkably restored. You will also visit the Temple of Hadrian, Roman baths, and many other remarkable ruins.
End your day at the site of the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Today there are only a series of columns and scattered ruins of this marvellous Hellenistic construction, though the grandeur of this colossal structure once exceeded that of the Parthenon.
At the end of the tour, you can choose to see a rug art demonstration, to watch a leather fashion show or a pottery shop visit. Shopping facilities are always optional and all should be requested by some part of group.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour To Ephesus From Kusadasi
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour To Ephesus From Kusadasi
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day out in Adaland Aquapark
- Full Day Pamukkale Tour From Kusadasi
- Ephesus and Pottery Workshop Tour From Kusadasi with Private Guide and Van
- Private Departure Transfer: Kusadasi City Hotels to Bodrum Airport
- Adaland Aquapark Entrance Ticket with Transport from Kusadasi
- Private Tour: Laodicea and Aphrodisias Day Trip From Kusadasi