Small Group Tour To Luxor From Hurghada
OverviewJoin our small group tour to Luxor from Hurghada and experience our excellent services whilst touring the most famous ancient sites in Luxor, like Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temples and more!
Know More about this tour
Your Memphis Tours tour manager will be picked up from your hotel in Hurghada and drive to Luxor by air-conditioned deluxe coatch to visit the famous Karnak Temple the largest place of worship that was ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built more than two thousand years ago by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
You will enjoy your Lunch on the way at a local restaurant in Luxor, then you will be visiting the West Bank of the river Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then you will visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs. Later on you will visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces. Then you will have the chance to enjoy some Free time at leisure in Luxor for shopping at the originals papyrus institutes and perfume palaces and then you will be driven back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Inclusions for Small Group Tour To Luxor From Hurghada
- Tour to Karnak, Valley of the Kings & Hatshepsut Temple.
- Shopping through famous Bazaars.
- Service of professional tour guide.
- Entrance fees to the sights.
- Lunch at good quality restaurant.
- Pick up service from hotel and return.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle Assistance of our personnel during tours.
- All transfers by air-conditioned coatch with free WiFi.
- All services charges and taxes included.
Exclusions for Small Group Tour To Luxor From Hurghada
- Personal spending.
- Optional Activities.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.