During this full day small group tour in luxurious minivan, your first destination will be the well-known UNESCO world heritage Kinderdijk, with its unique collection of 19 authentic windmills. Next is the royal town of The Hague withÂ an included visit to the Mauritshuis museum.
This tour is operated as a small group tour in a luxurious minivan, thus making this tour a more personalized experience without the crowds from large bus tours. A professional, experienced and friendly driver/guide will accompany you throughout the tour.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide and driver in the morning at 9AM at StrommaShop, in front of central station Amsterdam.
Prins Hendrikkade 47,A comfortable, air-conditioned luxurious minivan will take you to today’s destination in about 75 minutes. Sit back, relax and enjoy the views of the dutch flat landscape.
A visit to Kinderdijk gives you the extraordinary opportunity to visit a UNESCO World Heritage in Holland. In 1997, the windmill complex of Kinderdijk was added to the prestigious UNESCO World Heritage list because of its unique character. UNESCO considers the polder area with its dykes, mills and pumping stations to be proof of human inventiveness in reclaiming and protecting the land. This is worldwide recognition of the fact that this unique area must be preserved for the future.
At arrival in Kinderdijk your personal guide will take you to the visitors centre, situated in an old pumping station. Watch the film about the Kinderdijk area before walking through the area. If possible, you will visit a working windmill from the inside (depending on how busy it is).
After a 90 minute visit get back aboard the minivan to continue to The Hague. In addition to being the seat of the Dutch government, this city is also the home of the Dutch royal family and the third largest city in the country. The Hague is where most foreign embassies in the Netherlands are located, as well as 150 international organizations, including the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court. It is also the home of the Peace Palace, a number of royal palaces, the Mauritshuis, and the Binnenhof (the dutch parliament).
At arrival in The Hague you will do a citytour in the minivan to see all these highlights and a stop will be made for lunch before enjoying freetime at the Mauritshuis; home to the best Dutch paintings from the Golden Age. Discover masterpieces such as Vermeer’s Girl with a Pearl earring and painting of the famous Rembrandt van Rijn.
Late afternoon you will return to Amsterdam
Inclusions for Small Group Tour To UNESCO World Heritage Kinderdijk And The Hague Including Mauritshuis From Amsterdam
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Small-group tour
- Live commentary on board
- Free WIFI inside the minivan
- Entrance to the Mauritshuis museum
Exclusions for Small Group Tour To UNESCO World Heritage Kinderdijk And The Hague Including Mauritshuis From Amsterdam
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.