Small-Group Tour: Valle Nevado And Farellones From SantiagoWrite a Review
OverviewSpend 9-hours away from the hustle and bustle of the city and head to the Andes Mountains. Visit the Farellones ski center and spend your day tubing and enjoying other offered activities or continue to the Valle Nevado ski center with an opportunity to spend the day skiing if you have prior experience. Appreciate convenient hotel pickup and drop-off and the personal service offered of a small-group tour.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour tour will start with hotel pickup from your downtown Santiago or nearby hotel before 7am. You will have a stop along the way at a rental store for ski equipment and/or proper snow clothing. If you are planning on skiing during your visit, please indicate this at the time of booking.
From here, you will wind up the curvy road to Chile's oldest ski center, Farellones. Here you will see a nice small town in the Andes, complete with hotels, apartments, and housing. You will have an opportunity to enjoy the different activities offered in the winter or summer season. Your driver/guide will organize the day according to the group's interests in the best way possible.
Afterward, continue to Valle Nevado along more curvy roads up to 3000 meters above sea level. Arrive to the largest ski center of Chile and enjoy some free time in the area. You will find restaurants for lunch or hot chocolate (at own expense).
If desired, you may enjoy the day skiing at one of the ski centers or simply choose to relax and spend some free time at each one.
Tour will conclude with drop off at your hotel around 6:30 pm approx or, if preferred, drop off at Mall Parque Arauco, Alto Las Condes, or Bellavista.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour: Valle Nevado And Farellones From Santiago
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour: Valle Nevado And Farellones From Santiago
- Gratuities (optional)
- Ski equipment (optional)
- Snow clothes
- Extra activities
- Ski center stores accept dollar and credit cards for payment
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
If you are planning to ski, you must indicate your preference in the special requirements section at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.