Small-Group Tour: Venice By Train Full Day Tour From Rome
OverviewA great day trip to visit Venice one of the most beautiful cities of Italy, take the fast train in a relaxed and comfortable journey.
- Rail Tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourA great full day walking tour in Venice, one of the most beautiful cities of Italy, taking the fast train from Rome in a relaxed and comfortable journey. After 3.50 hours you will arrive in Venice, famous for Giacomo Casanova and the composer Antonio Vivaldi. This unique town is an archipelago of 117 little islands connected by 400 bridges. Your assistant will be with you throughout the trip. You will visit Saint Mark's Square with its Basilica, the Doge's Palace decorated by Tintoretto and Veronese, the Bell Tower and Rialto bridge, the most famous monuments of Venice. Do not miss the popular Grand Canal, the largest canal in Venice, built in Venetian-Gothic style. Explore Venice using a water bus or a romantic gondola ride (optional) to enjoy the beautiful and fascinating architecture of the buildings.
- Enjoy the exprience on fast train
- visit Venice and famous monument
- explore the canals with gondola (optional)
- one way water bus
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour: Venice By Train Full Day Tour From Rome
- Train ticket round trip 1st or 2nd class
- English-speaking tour assistant for the whole trip
- One way water bus
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel (inside Aurelian Walls) in an air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour: Venice By Train Full Day Tour From Rome
- lunch and drinks
- gondola ride
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Dress code is smart casual
Not wheelchair accessible
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome
- Naples and Pompeii: Full-Day Tour from Rome with Lunch
- Best of Rome in a Day Private Guided Tour including Vatican Sistine Chapel and Colosseum
- Florence and Pisa - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Rome Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Ancient Rome and Colosseum Walking Tour plus Frascati Wine Tasting Tour