From USD 42.66
OverviewThis tour is the best way for you to experience a full-day guided experience that takes you to see 2 coastal cities in the central region of Chile. Valparaiso is declared World Heritage by Unesco with a lot of character and important historical aspects as well as being one of the principal cities for the economic activity of Chile. Viña del Mar every year wins the prize of the best place to live in Chile. It's a beautiful city with streets full of flowers, and its beaches are like no others. You will also visit the Casablanca Valley which is famous for its white wines, with some of the wines from this region having been voted the best in the world.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourThe tour starts from your hotel or address from the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or at a meeting point inside the same districts, in a van with air-conditioning.
Taking the 68 route coast way the tour starts crossing the Curacavi Valley which is one of the most important of agriculture of the central region. Arrive at Casablanca to do a panoramic visit of the most important organic winery of the country. Continue around Casablanca to your second stop where you'll enjoy tasting wine and olive oil with crackers.
After that continue towards the Pacific ocean arriving in Valparaíso (Legislative Capital and main port of the country), Valapraiso's historical center has been declared Cultural Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO. Valparaíso will surprise you with its tucked in houses and scenic elevators.
Among its colored houses, “La Sebastiana” stands out. It was one of the houses of the poet and Nobel Prize Pablo Neruda, which we will visit. After that we will travel through 5 important points of the city: Paseo Yugoslavo, 7 Esquinas, Plaza Sotomayor, Paseo 21 de Mayo and the Valparaíso Lighthouse.
Later, go to Viña del Mar, where you'll enjoy lunch in a local restaurant. Viña del Mar, known as “The garden city” for its great amount of parks, and beautiful beaches. This city is the main destination for tourist that come to this place to enjoy its marvels. Visit the famous Clock of Flowers a main attraction with its extensive coastline, with miles of beach, and restaurants.
Upon return to the city visit Via Las Palmas, a very peculiar place with palm trees on the hills.
For the most enthusiasts and wine lovers you can choose between our different wine tours alternatives for your taste added for this tour. The options Availables are Bodegas Re, Emilana Vineyard, Indomita Vineyard, Casas del Bosque vineyard and Viña mar
In all the options of this tour you return to the place of pick-up.
Inclusions for Small Group Tour: Viña Del Mar, Valparaiso And Wine Tasting In Casablanca Valley
- Small-group tour (max 8 people per vehicle)
- Tour in your language (better experience between passengers)
- Local taxes
- Food tasting (Azapa olives and cookies with olive oil)
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Small Group Tour: Viña Del Mar, Valparaiso And Wine Tasting In Casablanca Valley
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- 10% additional charge for luggage
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Dress code is casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.