Small-Group Trastevere Quarter Guided Walking Tour With Gelato - Rome
OverviewVisit Romes most traditional and picturesque district with your local guide on this small-group walking tour with a maximum of 15 people. See the Sistine Bridge, Piazza Trilussa, and old bakeries as well as ancient walls and ruins. You will also explore the Basilica of Santa Maria and enjoy gelato from a famous gelateria.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourAfter meeting on the steps below the fountain in the Piazza Trilussa at 3pm, your local guide will lead you on your walking tour of Trastevere. You will see the Sistine Bridge and then head to Porta Settimiana. You will explore the lovely, colorful old houses and alleyways, the Ancient City Walls, as well as the third century Gate.
During your tour, you will also see Vicolo del Cinque, San Callisto Palace, Piazza SantEgidio and the Basilica of Santa Maria.
The tour will stop at a famous gelateria to taste some of the best ice cream in the city (included in the price) before you are guided to the closest bus or taxi station.
Inclusions for Small-Group Trastevere Quarter Guided Walking Tour With Gelato
- Local guide
- Small-group walking tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Trastevere Quarter Guided Walking Tour With Gelato
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, though there are uneven surfaces
The guide speaks fluent English
Approximately 1.5 km of walking is involved
It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes, as most of the streets are paved with cobblestones
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome