Small-Group Treasure Hunt Mystery Game In Prague
OverviewSolve the mystery of Prague lamps in an adventurous, fun and exciting outdoor exit game in Prague. This mystery game activity takes you to venues beloved by the locals. Experience a smart outdoor treasure hunt with a puzzle game for teams up to five people.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourStart takes place at the top of Sacr Coeur Park near Andel metro station. As this is an outdoor activity, you don't actually have to exit a room but will explore the city for about 4 hours following hints and clues.
This treasure hunt can be taken mostly any time, it is recommend to experience the mystery game during daylight though to get most out of your Prague activity (game starting time is usualy at 10:30, but is to be confirmed by email).
It is recommended to bring some food and beverages with you as well as to wear comfortable shoes as you will be walking for most of the time. There will also be some places along the way, where you can purchase something to eat or to drink (at own expense), but these might not be open. We also recommend you to wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes. The game takes place in any weather condition.
Your exit game treasure hunt will finish in a location in Prague from where you can easily reach mostly any destination by public transportation. Since it is an exit game, we don't want to spoil the fun of the game by reveling the finish point.
Inclusions for Small-Group Treasure Hunt Mystery Game In Prague
- Exit game
- All instructions needed
- Small-groups of 5 people maximum
Exclusions for Small-Group Treasure Hunt Mystery Game In Prague
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved -- comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A maximum of 5 people per booking and group
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hop on Hop Off 48 hours Tour and Canal Cruise in Prague
- Hop on Hop Off 24 hours All Inclusive Tour in Prague
- Hop On Hop Off 48 Tour All Inclusive in Prague
- Prague-Budapest Grand Sightseeing tour
- 6 hours Troja Chateau and Prague Zoo Private Tour by boat
- E-Scooter Rent
- Ultimate Prague
- Ultimate Prague Private Walking Tour