To savor the magic of Venice, you need to get involved in it with all your senses!
Monica will lead you to a full immersion of sounds, colors, smells and fragrances. You will have the best and greediest products alreay ready waiting for you in the kitchen to cook with your hand a typical Italian lunch: fresh pasta or stuffed ravioli with seasonal vegetables?
A short stroll through Venetian calli, squares and bridges will lead you to an historical apartment in a palace, Palazzo Contarini delle Figure, where you will have a finger in the pie and start your cooking course, of course after wearing a comfortable apron.
In a few hours the chef will teach you how to turn all basic ingredients (flour, butter, water and salt) into the typical Italian and Venetian courses.
You will see and immediately apply all the basic technique of the cuisine, follow all the cooking phases and check the result by yourself eating it!
Short break with aperitif
12.00 pm end of cooking class and start tasting
12.30 pm / 1.00 pm end of service
- 3 types of fresh pasta (on request without eggs)
- sausage stuffed ravioli
- ravioli with ricotta cheese
- "bigoli in salsa" (typical Venetian spaghetti with onion and anchovies) or pasta with pesto (in summer only)
- demonstration of the preparation of trofie (kind of pasta)
- zaeti (typical Venetian cookies)
- homemade liqueur
- Wine and water