From USD 59.96
OverviewEnjoy a unique 3-hours afternoon walking tour with an expert local guide and discover the most famous of Viennese Christmas markets combined with exploring major Vienna attractions like Belvedere Palace, St.Stephens Cathedral, Imperial Palace, Parliament, Opera and Musikverein-the home to the Vienna Philharmonic orchestra.
Visit the most impressive and magnificent Christmas markets in ViennaTown Hall Square, Charles Square and the Belvedere Palace and enjoy the sweetest smell of Christmas -the spicy aroma of traditional gingerbread and hot punch what creates the romantic atmosphere for Christmas time. Listen to stories about Austrian Christmas traditions. Stop for photos in front of the Vienna State Opera and St. Charles Church. Admire sights of the city from the Belvedere Palace garden.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThis festive walking tour begins when you make your way to St. Stephen's Square . Greet your professional guide and the rest of your small group, and set off on foot towalk past some of Vienna's most important landmarks. Ask your guide plenty of questions; the small group size of no more than twelve ensures personal service.
Follow the smell of gingerbread and spiced wine to three of the city's most impressive Christmas markets. Soak in the cozy, romantic atmosphere at the traditional markets at Town Hall Square, Charles Square, and Belvedere Palace. Hear stories about Austrian Christmas traditions, and have the opportunity to purchase a snack and a mug of traditional hot punch.
As you walk between each of the three markets, pass historic sights like St. Stephen's Cathedral, the Hofburg Palace, the Imperial Treasury, the Theseus Temple, and theParliament building. Stop for photos in front of the Vienna State Opera and St. Charles Church before admiringthe city views from the Belvedere Palace garden.
The tour ends at the Belvedere Palace Christmas market; where you can continue to enjoythe colorful atmosphere, traditional Austrian food, and mulled wine as you browse the stalls of handicraft items and vintage-style Christmas decorations.
Inclusions for Small-Group Vienna Christmas Tour Including Belvedere Palace Market
- Professional licensed local guide
- Small-group walking tour (maximum of 12 people)
- Public transport system ticket during the tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Vienna Christmas Tour Including Belvedere Palace Market
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A medium amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.