Small-group Vintage Taipei Day Tour Including Bao'an Temple And Confucius Temple
OverviewSee Taipeis past and present in one day! Gain a deeper understanding of Taiwans vibrant origins. You will learn about the rich history and philosophy of Confucius and Taipeis Confucius Temple, experience the cultural heritage and architectural beauty of the Baoan Temple, see the workings of Taiwans largest and busiest fabric market, visit a traditional Chinese medicine store, and tour a traditional tea factory which has been in operation for over 100 years.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Discover the spiritual and mercantile roots of Taipei in this interactive tour of the city's oldest neighborhoods. The day begins with a guided stroll through two outstanding temples before heading by bus to Dadaocheng, a neighborhood where shopkeepers selling dried seafood, herbs and other traditional Chinese items have plied their respective trades for generations. We'll break for lunch tea at one of the areas charming tea houses before heading deeper into the neighborhood for a lesson in DIY handicraft making, some sidewalk fortune telling and a visit to a tea refinery. Our Vintage Taipei tour will give you a backstage pass to Taipei's history and a new perspective on the rich origins of our beautiful city.
Inclusions for Small-group Vintage Taipei Day Tour Including Bao'an Temple And Confucius Temple
- A professional English-speaking tour guide
- Handicraft making in Dadaocheng
- Traditional Taiwanese teahouse lunch
Exclusions for Small-group Vintage Taipei Day Tour Including Bao'an Temple And Confucius Temple
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 14 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.