Small Group Walking Tour At Qibao Water Town Shanghai With Lunch
OverviewOne of the only Watertowns inside the city of Shanghai, Qibao offers a taste of just what it is to live in China. With the ancient streets, beautiful bridges and countless little hidden treasures, Qibao promises to be an amazing stroll through history. Visit several museums and shops that will show you a unique perspective into ancient China. Enjoy an authentic Chinese meal at a local restaurant then continue down the food street seeing many traditional Shanghai delicacies, that is if youre still hungry, and game, perhaps you can try something. Then continue to the stunning Qibao temple, discovering its beauty, and climb one of the only open Patongas in Shanghai.
Know More about this tourArriving at the Qibao Metro Station Exit 8 you will meet your tour guild who will then walk with you from the Modern Vika Mall to the entrance to Qibao Water Town and the Qibao Bell Tower. you will then wander down the street you will be able to visit the textile mill before enjoying a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. once finished there you will walk to the Shadow Puppets museum & The Memorial Hall of the Artist Zhang Chongren before crossing the beautiful Puhui River Bridge to explore the weird and wonderful traditional Shanghai delicacies, after that its time to discover the beautiful Qibao temple where you will be able to clime its Patonga and feed the Qibao Koi Fish which is said to bring good luck. when finished at the temple we will stroll back to the Bell Tower via the Old Trades House to see how it was to work and live in 200 years ago.
Inclusions for Small Group Walking Tour At Qibao Water Town Shanghai With Lunch
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Small Group Walking Tour At Qibao Water Town Shanghai With Lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Other Drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Infant meals not included
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
- Small Group Day Tour to Suzhou with Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- 2 Days Private Shanghai City Tour-No Shopping Stops