Small-Group Walking Tour: Holy Week In Seville
OverviewEnjoy a 3-hour walking tour in Seville for Holy Week, which is the most important religious festival in Spain that leads up to Easter with a local guide. Watch as the locals put their soul and passion into carrying the religious iconic imagery around the streets. Visit a church to witness the inside of a brotherhood. Speak with the members to learn about management issues which surround this historic and annual event. Sevilles Holy Week is admired world-wide. Discover the city from a unique and culturally relevant point of view with a traveler limit of 4 people to ensure a more personalized experience.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Start your journey at 10am within Plaza Nueva for an exclusive behind the scenes processions in the world, both during and outside of Holy Week dates. Outside of Holy Week dates, your guide will take you to some of the most emblematic churches and brotherhoods involved in Holy Week. Learn the particulars by visiting the main iconic images of the spectacle.
Visit the highlights of the itineraries that the brotherhoods and churches will be holding depending on the day. Different brotherhoods join the festival by carrying their images within the streets. Immerse yourself into the penitents shoes to witness the greatness to come with your local guide.
Listen to emotive music played by live bands accompanying the iconic imagery. Catch a "saeta," historically known as a special Andalusian song of lamentation or penitence. End your tour around 1pm at the Holy Week Bar to enjoy a delicious drink. where all the locals go when they end their participation in the processions.
Inclusions for Small-Group Walking Tour: Holy Week In Seville
- Local guide (English or Spanish)
- Small-group tour
- Holy Week Bar (1 drink)
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Walking Tour: Holy Week In Seville
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Walking tour route varies and are subject to change
Not wheelchair accessible
There is no specific dress code, but Spaniards tend to dress a bit more formally during Holy Week
A maximum of 4 people to ensure a more personalized experience
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.