Small Group Walking Tour: London Street Art And The East End In London
OverviewGet off the beaten path in East London on a 2.5 hour walking tour with a small group of up to 10 fellow travelers. Our local guides will share one of the citys coolest corners while revealing the history and alternative culture that has made it such a draw for people today.
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourFrom the origins of Cockney rhyming slang to the hipsters of Shoreditch via the curry houses of Brick Lane, this neighborhood is a proud representation of the vast melting-pot that is London. Notorious as the hunting ground of 19th century serial killer Jack the Ripper, its now home to London's best street art including Shepard Fairey and Banksy. The East End is alive with contradictions and colorful characters, and well introduce you to our favorites, like the many vendors at Spitalfields Market. Well explore the streets and neighborhoods that will leave you wanting to stick around and mingle with the hipsters all afternoon.
Inclusions for Small Group Walking Tour: London Street Art And The East End In London
- Semi-Private Walking Tour
- "Semi-Private" Means Group Size Is Never More Than 10 Guests Maximum
- Professional Tour Guide
- Available Daily At 2Pm
- Duration 2 - 2.5 Hours
- Tour Will Run, Rain Or Shine
Exclusions for Small Group Walking Tour: London Street Art And The East End In London
- Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
- Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 3 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 10 people per tour allowed
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some cant be visited from the inside.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers
- London Photography Tour at Night
- London St Pancras Eurostar Private Arrival Transfer
- Buckingham Palace Tour Including Afternoon Tea
- Private Arrival Transfer: Heathrow Airport to Central London