Small-Group Walking Tour Of Copenhagen
OverviewNo matter the reason that brought you here, business or leisure, or if you are here for a day, a month or a year, we are here to help you unravel life in Copenhagen and Danish culture. Do you want to find out more than just historical facts and visit old buildings? Are you interested in urban myths, contemporary stories and Danish life style? Come and feel the vibe of the city and create your own story.Discover Copenhagen! See the city through the eyes of the locals.
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a nice and cozy walking tour in small groups (up to eight people).
Our guides are more than professionals. Our concept allows you to see the city through the eyes of a local friend.
There are some main tourist attraction points, which will be introduced to you from the inside perspective: their meaning and the importance they bear for the Danish people and the stories and myths that surround them. Our focus is to offer you a cosy walk that will give you insights into what it means to live in and experience Copenhagen.
Attraction points include: City Hall, Tivoli, Christiansborg, Nyhavn, Amelienborg, The Little Mermaid, Kongens Nytorv, Strget, Rosenborg Slot
Inclusions for Small-Group Walking Tour Of Copenhagen
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Walking Tour Of Copenhagen
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
All participants must be able to walk for the amount of time corresponding to the tour booked.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Shore Excursion: Best of Copenhagen and Northern Zealand with Kronborg Castle
- Best of Copenhagen Photo Tour
- First Class Airport Limousine Transfer: Kastrup Airport to Malm City
- Copenhagen Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Small-Group Vesterbro Beer and Culture Walking Tour in Copenhagen
- Private Hamlet Castle Tour from Copenhagen