Small-Group Walking Tour Of León
OverviewFollow your guide on this 3-hour small group walking tour through León and immerse yourself in one of the colonial and oldest cities in Nicaragua.Explore the historic sites of the city including Central America's largest cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Indulge in the local culture by experiencing the Central Market, it's extraordinary dynamics and even catch a glimpse of Maribios volcanic chain from the cathedral's rooftop for great photo opportunities.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourExplore the history of one of Nicaragua's oldest and most influential cities by foot. Begin this one-of-a-kind tour of Len with a visit to revolutionary murals, a baroque and neoclassical church and an art museum that presents works by internationally-renowned artists. Next, immerse yourself in the local culture and daily town dynamics at the Central Market and view beautiful colonial buildings like Nicaragua's first university.
The next stop on your scenic tour is a visit to the historic Cathedral of Len, which offers amazing views of the city and the Maribios volcanic chain from the roof of Central America's largest cathedral. Finally, make your way to the well-known CocinArte restaurant where you will relax with soft music and enjoy a refreshing beverage to end your tour.
Inclusions for Small-Group Walking Tour Of León
- Entrance fees to the museums
- Local guide
- Beverage at CocinArte
Exclusions for Small-Group Walking Tour Of León
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adult's
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Bring at least 1 liter of bottled water
Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Please indicate preferred departure time in the special requirements box at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.