Small Group Walking Tour Of London
OverviewExperience London like a Londoner with an experienced, local guide. This walking tour (which also uses public transport) covers the city's highlights including the Big Ben and the Westminster area, the Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace, the West End, St. Paul's Cathedral, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, London Bridge, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. There's even time for a spot of lunch at a traditional London pub or market.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide in themorning at Trafalgar Square for an overview of the tour. Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 8 guests to ensure a personal experience.
Start off the day by exploring the Westminster area and marvel atBig Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Churchill's War Rooms, Westminster Abbey, and much more. Hear stories about the construction and development of this iconic area.
Next, explore Royal London with a look at St. James' Palace and Buckingham Palace. Plus, experience the Changing of the Guard ceremony from a secret vantage point right in the heart of the action.
After a short journey on a red London double-decker bus or the London Underground (your fare is included in your tour price), make a stop for lunch at Bankside and choose from a traditionalLondon pub, the world-renowned Borough Market, or one of the many other local eateries (at own expense).
After lunch, the tour continues in the City of London district, an area founded by the Romans dating back almost 2,000 years. Gaze at St. Paul's Cathedral as youcross Millennium Bridge and hear tales from Shakespeare's Globe Theatre.
Explore the world's most unique financial district and discover the secrets that lie round every corner as youhear about the Great Fire of London and the Great Plague. Plus, have yourcameras ready forthe reveal of the Tower of London, London Bridge, and Tower Bridge.
Your tour concludes byTower Hill underground station. From here you can choose to get the London underground to another location...or why not stick around after the tour and explore the local area further - the Tower of London, Tower Bridge and the River Thames cruise pier are right here too.
Please note you donot enter inside any attractions during the tour.
Inclusions for Small Group Walking Tour Of London
Fun, knowledgeable guide
All public transportation costs duringthe tour
Small-group walking tour
Exclusions for Small Group Walking Tour Of London
Food and drinks
Attraction entrance fees. Note: tour does not enter any attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Changing the Guard ceremony is subject to scheduling by the British Army and does not take place every day. On days it does not take place you will see more of Royal London
Borough Market operates Monday to Saturday, but is closed on Sunday
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Guided Tour of Residential London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor from London
- Arrival or Departure Private Transfer: London Heathrow Airport to Bath
- Private Tour: Stonehenge Tour from London in a Chauffeured Range Rover
- 'Downton Abbey' TV Locations and Blenheim Palace Tour from London
- Private Tour: Chauffeur-Driven Sightseeing Tour of London