Small-Group Walking Tour: Paris Sacré-Coeur And Montmartre District
OverviewTake a stroll through the picturesque district of Montmartre, home to cabarets, windmills, and sweeping views of Paris, on a 2.5-hour walking tour. Explore the people and places that marked the Belle Epoque period, when the City of Light sparkled more than ever, and visit Sacre-Coeur Basilica at the top of the hill. This small-group tour is limited to 10 people to provide personal attention from a guide, who shares with you the stories and personalities that define the Montmartre neighborhood.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Your walking tour begins as you meet your guide to climb the butte, or hill, of Montmartre, starting at its base where the Moulin Rouges windmill still spins slowly.
Wind up the hill and its cobbled streets flooded with charm to discover the former residences of artists like Van Gogh and Picasso, who once called Montmartre home. At the summit, enter the gleaming white Basilica of Sacr-Coeur, which boasts a spectacular photo op of Paris from one of the citys highest points. Lovers of the film Amlie will feel at home in this district, where much of the movie was filmed.
Sights on this tour generally include: the Moulin Rouge, Sacr-Coeur (with time to explore inside, as well), Place Dalida, Moulin de la Galette, Vincent van Goghs house, the Artists Square, and Amlie Caf.
Depending on the season, consider an evening tour option to catch the sunset over the city, if youre lucky.
Inclusions for Small-Group Walking Tour: Paris Sacré-Coeur And Montmartre District
- Professional and local guide
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Walking Tour: Paris Sacré-Coeur And Montmartre District
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 3 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 10 people per tour allowed
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some cant be visited from the inside.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.