Small-Group Whale Watching From Akureyri
OverviewLeave behind Akureyri for this 2-hour whale watching experience. Limited to only 8 travelers, board your boat with a guide who can answer your questions and provide personal service. Search the ocean for humpback whales and other wildlife. This tour includes all necessary safety equipment. Choose between one of four departure times when you book
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourEnjoy a 2-hour ride on a modified RIB boat that allows you to get a closer look at whales and wildlife than other boats can offer. Begin at the pier in downtown Akureyri at your selected departure time. You will be provided with overalls, goggles, and gloves to wear during this activity. Board one of these small, fast boats that get you to the viewing area quickly and cover a large area as you search.
With only 12 travelers to a boat, you are guaranteed a more personal experience while spotting whales, dolphins, and bird-life. Take in the views of the ocean from the boat. This tour is recommended for the adventurous, whale lovers, and photographers. Your naturalist guide is trained and can answer all your questions during your experience. End your experience by returning to the pier.
Inclusions for Small-Group Whale Watching From Akureyri
- Professional guide
- Whale guarantee (or come again for free on the classic tour)
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Overalls, goggles, and gloves
Exclusions for Small-Group Whale Watching From Akureyri
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for seniors (over the age of 65)
Please note: You must be able to stand in your seat and fit into the provided overalls (max size XXXL) to participate in this tour
Minimum height to participate is 57 inches (145cm)
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lofthellir Cave Exploration from Akureyri
- Artic Sigl-Kaldi Beer Spa & Dining Experience
- Akureyri Airvan Flight: Diamond Circle
- 3-Day Rafting Tour from Hafgrmsstair: Grade 4 Rafting on the East Glacial River
- Whale Watching from downtown Akureyri
- Diamond Circle Tour with Waterfalls and Amazing Landscapes from Akureyri
- Akureyri Airvan Flight: Iceland Highland Ultimate