OverviewEnjoy a small-group marine eco-activity where you'll be able to witness the power and gentleness of magnificent animals: Humpback whales. You will be guided into the wonders of whales, by a biologist with a Masters Degree in Marine Ecology. The boats are small and have a bathroom. The tour will follow the regulations for the activity, so you will enjoy it as much as possible, without disturbing the whales. Join in and meet these amazing and graceful giants and become a responsible whale watcher!
Know More about this tourMeet your guide and group at the marina at 8:45am, to depart no later than 9am. You guide will introduce you to the wonders of humpback whales and the environment on board a boat, as the captain starts looking for whales.
As soon as whales are spotted, you will get close. You will also learn interesting facts about whales and you can ask any questions as your guide will surely explain all that you see. Throughout the tour, you will try to find different groups of whales, but all depends on Mother Nature. Each spotting can last up to 30 minutes in order to have a responsible whale watching activity.
Lunch is provided around noon when the boat turns into a 360° marine view deli-restaurant. You will be back to the marina around 1pm, after having had a lot of fun.
Inclusions for Small-Group Whale Watching Tour In Puerto Vallarta
- Soft Beverages
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Whale Watching Tour In Puerto Vallarta
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a $40 pesos per person port tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Rain or shine the tour will depart.
Seasonal operating December to March
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.