Small-Group Wine Tasting Experience In The Tuscan Countryside - Florence
OverviewEnjoy a 4-hour small group tour to discover the beauty of the Tuscan wine country. Drive through vineyards, olive groves and cypress trees. Stop in Greve in Chianti and visit a typical village of the Chianti Classico area and visit a top winery to discover the secrets of wine making, take pictures and taste wines and olive oil paired with local Tuscan specialties.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tour
Enjoy an unforgettable experience in the Chianti Classico wine country. Depart from Santa Maria Novella Train Station in Florence, and during the 45 minutes trip your driver/guide will give you an introduction about the Tuscan territory and wine culture.
Leaving the highway youll immerse yourself in the picturesque Tuscan landscape, with views of one of the most famous areas of the Chianti wine region. At the first estate, a wine expert will be waiting for you and the experience will start with an overview of the farm, followed by detailed explanations about the production process. Along the way, you'll taste three different wines and fresh olive oil.
Since each farm has its own unique technique in producing wine, the second stop will give you the chance to compare them. After the guided visit of the old wine cellars, conclude your experience with tastings of different wines and olive oil, paired with local Tuscan specialties such as cheese, salami, cold cuts, and bruschetta.
Your tour will end with drop-off back at your original departure point.
Inclusions for Small-Group Wine Tasting Experience In The Tuscan Countryside
- Small-group tour (max. groupsize 15 people)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Professionaland informative English-speaking driver/guide to lead you through theexperience
- Guided visit to 2 different wine estate
- Tasting of 3 wines and olive oil at the first winery
- Tasting of 3 wines and olive oil at the secondwinery paired with local Tuscan specialties (cheese, salami, cured ham and bruschetta)
Exclusions for Small-Group Wine Tasting Experience In The Tuscan Countryside
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Due to a few stairs to access wine cellars, this tour is not recommended for those using a wheelchair
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Florence Full Day Tour with David, Duomo, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and More