Small-Group Zodiac Wilderness Adventure From Ketchikan
OverviewBe the captain of your own Zodiac boat on this Alaskan wilderness adventure from Ketchikan! Follow your guide along gorgeous bays, past lush islands, and deep into inlets, keeping an eye out for wildlife such as whales, eagles and bears along the way. Stop by a beach for a warm snack and take home an Alaskan boatman certificate to commemorate your amazing experience.This small-group tour is limited to four people, ensuring youll received personalized attention from your guide.
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Small-Group Zodiac Wilderness Adventure From Ketchikan
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks and drinks
- All necessary equipement and apparel
Exclusions for Small-Group Zodiac Wilderness Adventure From Ketchikan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
Minimum age is 8 years
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Maximum weight per person is 350 lbs (159 kg).
Boots, socks, gloves, skiff suit, waterproof bags and a life jacket are provided
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.