OverviewWonderful Coastal HighlightsYou are picked up and transferred to the main harbour of Zante town, where you join the cruise boat for an unforgettable experience cruising to the North of the Island and back.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThere is a guide/escort on board. The crews are friendly and professional, offering a good standard of service.
The boat cruises past the residential area of Krioneri, the resort areas of Tsilivi, Alykanas and Alikes, up to Skinari, the most northern part of the island, where you can see the lighthouse. Also, just off the port of Agios Nicholas at Skinari there is asmall island in the shape of a turtle , officially belonging to the Vatican as it was not ceded to Greece along with the rest of the Ionian Islands in the 18th Century. From this point our closest neighbor, Kefalonia, can be seen.
Continuing, the boat sails fairly close to the famous Blue Caves discovered in 1897. The name comes from the colour of the water, a mixture of aquamarine and turquoise. This area is also the deepest part of the Mediterranean called the Well of Ionysos, which is about 4,500 meters deep.
Heading onto Smugglers Cove , where the wreck of the ship “Panayiotis” can be seen, and a stop for a wonderful swim in the lovely blue waters. Those strong swimmers wanting to swim ashore can do so with the captain’s permission, as there is no dock. The beach is not sandy, it has small white pebbles . Smugglers cove is only accessible by the sea. (Docking and swimming is weather permitting)
The boat now turns around and cruises around the north coastand the captain makes an other swim stop(s) during the afternoon before arrive at back at the port in the town at about 16.00.
Here you meet and transfer back to your resort.
Inclusions for Smugglers Cove Zakynthos
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Tour escort/host
Exclusions for Smugglers Cove Zakynthos
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.