Travel west to Snfellsness on this remote journey, to the center of the Earth, the grandiose, epic stage for Jules Vernes timeless novel. Journey back to the land of myriad secrets waiting for your discovery. Ancient, mangled lava fields give rise to the stresses and destruction these lands once endured. Twisted, crippled and bowed volcanic rock, unimaginable shapes and forms flaring up from the earth, create an impressive sight to behold. Wander beside jagged cliffs of Arnarstapi to the beautiful arcs of Hellnar. Creeping pillars of basalt slowly ascend from the unforgiving sea. A stunning backdrop to the summit of Snfellsjkull will impress and leave you with peace. This road less traveled continues to the lava pearl beaches of Djupalnssandur, peppered with a smooth volcanic rock. Finishing on the north side of this breathtaking peninsula at Kirkjufell, before your return to Reykjavik imparts calm and invigorating positive energy from this mystical land.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 12 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Traveler pickup is offered- Tour Bus Stop 1, Ráðhúsið - City Hall, Vonarstraeti (64.146316,-21.941491)
Our pickup can take up to 30 minutes so please wait at your pickup location from the time written on your ticket.
More locations we do offer pickup service from:
- .. read more
- Tour Bus Stop 2, Tjörnin - The Pond, Maedragardur on Laekjargata (64.145763,-21.938547)
- Tour Bus Stop 3, Lækjargata, Laekjargata 4 (64.14678,-21.937296)
- Tour Bus Stop 5, Harpa, Austurbakki 2 (64.14678,-21.937296)
- Tour Bus Stop 6, Safnahúsið - The Culture House, Hverfisgata 15 by Arnarholl (64.147454,-21.932894)
- Tour Bus Stop 7, Traðarkot, Hverfisgata 20 (64.146706,-21.930425)
- Tour Bus Stop 8, Hallgrímskirkja, by Eiriksgata (64.141548,-21.927973)
- Tour Bus Stop 9, Snorrabraut, Snorrabraut 24 (64.143497,-21.916289)
- Tour Bus Stop 10, Hlemmur, Laugavegur 105 (64.143155,-21.915414)
- Tour Bus Stop 11, Austurbær, Snorrabraut 37 (64.142364,-21.917228)
- Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg, Þórunnartún 6 (64.144389,-21.910327)
- Tour Bus Stop 13, Rauðarárstígur, Laugavegur 120 (64.142658,-21.913866)
Skarfabakki Harbour, Reykjavik" />
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewExperience the range of Icelandic natural beauty in just one areathe wonderfully diverseSnfellsnes Peninsula in a small bus.
In this tour, we will visit the charming fishing villages of Berserk Lava Field, Arnarstapi, Mt. Eldborg, beautiful mountains and volcanic craters such asKirkjufellandLjsufjll, the black beach atDjpalnssandur, the majestic glacierSnfellsjkull.
After an full day immersing in the Icelandic nature we will stop at a local horse farm where you can enjoy an authentic Icelandic dinner. The dinner is included in this tour.
Know More about this tour
Pickup and drop-off from selected hotels and guesthouses as well as official bus stops in central Reykjavik
Transportation by air-conditioned bus
Icelandic dinner at local horse farm.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats available
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers