Snorkel And Kayak Tour To Angthong Marine Park By Speed Boat From Koh Samui - Ko Samui
OverviewSpend the day in emerald jewel of the Gulf of Thailand on this full-day tour to the Angthong Marine Park from Koh Samui. Start the day off with a 45-minute speed boat ride, and spend the rest of your day snorkeling colorful coral reefs and kayaking in the idyllic oasis of the park. Visit the islands of Phaluai, Wua Ta Lap, Mae Ko, Sam Sao, Hin Dap, Nai Phut and Phai Luak exploring their natural caves, crystal lagoons, and stunning rock formations.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Snorkel gear included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your hotel, your day tour begins with the 45-minute speedboat ride from the Maenam pier on Koh Samui to Angthong Marine National Park, where you'll arrive in the mid-morning.
Translating to 'golden bowl,'Angthong occupies nearly 95 square miles (250 square km) and includes 19 square miles (50 square km) of fascinating karst topography and limestone islands that rise from the sea. Known for its natural beauty and untouched conditions, the marine park is home to 42 islands, all of which are uninhabited and undeveloped except for oneKoh Paluaywhich is inhabited by so-called 'sea-gypsies' who still earn a living from fishing. The island looks like Koh Samui did 40 years ago, prior to the arrival of tourism and modern infrastructure.
During the day, you'll island-hop through the archipelago, visiting the park's principal islands (including Phaluai, Wua Ta Lap, Mae Ko, Sam Sao, Hin Dap, Nai Phut, and Phai Luak), where you can check out rock formations, lagoons, and caves. At midday, enjoy a Thai lunch at a local restaurant on the island of Woa Ta Lab, and spend the afternoon sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, or simply relaxing on the endless white-sand beaches of the islands.
Your tour ends with return to Koh Samui at approximately 4:30pm.
- 7:45am - 8:15am: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- 9am - 9:20am: Depart from Na Phra Lan Pier to Koh Phangan
- 9:20am - 9:25am: Quick stopover on Koh Phangan for pickup other customers
- 9:25am - 9:50am: Cruise further to Angthong Marine Park
- 9:50am - 10:50am: Open water snorkeling at the first island in Angthong Marine Park
- 10:50am - 11am: Continue to Wua Ta Lap Island
- 11am - 12pm: Sightseeing & swimming at the beach of Koh Wua Ta Lap
- 12pm - 1pm: Lunch at a local restaurant near the park ranger station
- 1pm - 1:45pm: Kayaking through the emerald waters surrounding the islands
- 1:45pm - 3pm: Hike to the view point of Koh Mae Ko
- 3pm - 3:25pm: Depart from Angthong National Marine Park to Koh Phangan
- 3:25pm - 3:30pm: Quick stopover on Koh Phangan to drop-off other customers
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm: Cruise to Koh Samui & transfer to hotel
Inclusions for Snorkel And Kayak Tour To Angthong Marine Park By Speed Boat From Koh Samui
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinking water and fruit
- Snorkeling and kayaking equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Snorkel And Kayak Tour To Angthong Marine Park By Speed Boat From Koh Samui
- National park entrance fee (300 THB per adult and 200 THB per child, to be paid at point of entry; these fees help park rangers keep the park and wildlife protected and clean)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 2 years
Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera
Wear shorts rather than pants, as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat
The speedboat will carry you as close to the beach as possible so you can hop off and on easily
Expect to get a bit wet on the speedboat or kayak
Please note: Itinerary can change due to tidal and weather conditions
Tour program can change due to tidal waves and weather conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.