Snorkel And Kayak Trip To Angthong Marine Park By Speed Boat From Koh PhanganWrite a Review
OverviewSpend a full day in the emerald jewel of Thailand on this speed tour to the Ang Thong Marine Park from Koh Phangan. Start the trip with a 45-minute speedboat ride, and enjoy the rest of your day snorkeling and kayaking in the idyllic oasis of the park.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Snorkel gear included
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourStart the trip with a pickup from your hotel on Koh Phangan 1-hour before scheduled departure by air-conditioned minivan. Depart from Thong Sala Pier by speedboat and cruise through the Gulf of Thailand to the breathtaking beauty of Ang Thong Marine National Park.
Arrive at the first spot where you can snorkel under huge limestone cliffs through crystal blue waters along the coastline. Continue to Mae Koh Island and start paddling with a sit-on-top kayak along the coastline of the island. At mid-day, enjoy a delicious Thai buffet lunch near the Marine Park ranger station. Spend the afternoon sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling or simply relaxing on the endless white sand beaches of the island.
The next stop will be just a few minutes further by speedboat where you can climb the steps to the top of the island in approximately 10 minutes and enjoy a fantastic view over the Emerald Lagoon which is also known as 'Talay Nai'. The salt water lake is surrounded by sheer cliffs and is definitely the highlight of this tour.
The hours passed quickly without noticing, and it's already time to leave this wonderful place. Arrive back at Thong Sala Pier and get transferred to your hotel where can look back on your day in the enchanting still of the evening.
The archipelago of 42 islands occupies almost 250 square kilometers and includes over 50 square kilometers of surreal limestone islands and karst topography, which rise from the sea as dramatic rock cliffs and captivating rock formations.
- 08:00 - 08:30: Hotel pickup on Koh Phangan
- 09:25 - 09:50: Depart from Thong Sala Pier to Angthong Marine Park
- 09:50 - 10:50: Open water snorkeling at the first island in Angthong Marine Park
- 10:50 - 11:00: Continue to Wua Ta Lap Island
- 11:00 - 12:00: Sightseeing & swimming at the beach of Koh Wua Ta Lap
- 12:00 - 13:00: Lunch at a local restaurant near the park ranger station
- 13:00 - 13:45: Kayaking through the emerald waters surrounding the islands
- 13:45 - 15:00: Hike to the view point of Koh Mae Ko
- 15:00 - 15:25: Depart from Angthong National Marine Park to Koh Phangan
- 15:25 - 16:00: Arrive on Koh Phangan & transfer to hotel
Inclusions for Snorkel And Kayak Trip To Angthong Marine Park By Speed Boat From Koh Phangan
- Buffet lunch, drinking water and fruits
- Snorkeling and kayak equipment
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel round trip transfer
Exclusions for Snorkel And Kayak Trip To Angthong Marine Park By Speed Boat From Koh Phangan
- There will be a National Park entrance fee of 300 THB per adult / 200 THB per child to be paid at point of entry. These fees are to help park rangers keep the park and wildlife protected and clean so we can enjoy the natural beauty.
- Pickup from hotel at Thong Nai Pan or Thong Yang Beach are charged with an extra fee of 200 THB.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera
There are no piers on the islands
Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily
Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat
Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand
Expect to get a bit wet on a speed boat or kayak during the tour
Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Minimum age is 2 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.