Snorkel At Yalku Caleta And Cenote Chikinha - Cancun
OverviewDiscover a beautiful sea area where you will be snorkeling in calm waters looking at beautiful colorful fish, then move on to an spectacular snorkeling at Chikinha Cenote.
- All entrance fees included
- Snorkel gear included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourGet picked up from your Cancun, Playa del Carmen, or Riviera Maya hotel at approximately 8am to begin this aquatic adventure. First, travel to Yalku Caleta. This beautiful ocean area near Akumal is especially known for being calm, so even beginner snorkelers can enjoy swimming with colorful Caribbean fish.
Receive an introductory lesson from your guide before suiting up with the provided equipment and jumping in the water. This tour is especially geared towardseniors, kids, first-timers, and even non-swimmers. A guide will always be present to ensure you stay feeling safe.
Afterward spending time on the open sea, head to Chikinha Cenotes for a second and third round of snorkeling. Cenotes are systems of underground caves that have been naturally formed over the course of centuries, filled with clear freshwater. Swim and snorkel through the cavern, comparing the wildlife you see here to the marine life from the Caribbean.
Group size is limited to 10, so you'll have plenty of personalized attention from your guide. The tour concludes around 2pm when you are dropped back off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Snorkel At Yalku Caleta And Cenote Chikinha
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Snorkel introductory lesson for beginners
- Bottled water, and sodas
- Granola bar, and fruit
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Snorkel At Yalku Caleta And Cenote Chikinha
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, other than specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.