Snorkel, ATV, Zipline And Cenote Adventure From Cancun
OverviewThis tour departures from Cancun and takes placein Puerto Morelos, a small fishing village.This is a great tour for people looking for some outdoor adventures in the Rviera Maya.
- Family friendly
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
This 7-hour tour offers the best of the Yucatan sea and jungle all in one day. From your Cancun hotel, hop on a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle and get your own speed boat to the tranquil Puerto Morelos coral reef, enjoying coastal views during the drive.
Strap on the provided snorkel equipment and jump into the sea, taking in the two amazing coral reefs just off the coast and marveling at the bustling sea life that teems under the surface.
After about 45 minutes of snorkeling, climb out of the ocean and and get back to the marina to hop on the next adventure where you will have ATVs to cruise around the jungle. At a jungle cenote, strap into a zipline that skims you over the cool fresh water to a jump-off point. Six additional ziplines transport you through the tree canopy of the lush Yucatan jungle.
The tour includes round-trip transportation, all equipment, lunch, bottled water, and drinks.
Inclusions for Snorkel, ATV, Zipline And Cenote Adventure From Cancun
- Round-trip transportation (Only Cancun Downtown-Hotel zone area, Playa Mujeres)
- Speed boat ( 2 people)
- Bilingualtour guide
- Snorkeling in the Angel coral reef
- Water bottle
- ATV tour (2 people for shared ATV)
- 7 ziplines (including at the cenote)
- All necessary equipment for ziplines
- Box lunch / natural flavored water
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Snorkel, ATV, Zipline And Cenote Adventure From Cancun
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation from La Riviera Maya has an extra charge of $15USD round trips transportation per person
- Dock and Reef Tax ($12 USD per person)
- $10USD per single or individual ATV (You can pay directly at the park if you require one)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Price of the tour is for a shared ATV. Individual ATVs are available for an additional cost of $10usd, you can pay directly at the park
It is recommended to bring some energy bars or snacks ( the tour is too extreme and the box lunch is provided at the end of all the activities to avoid someone getting seasick,dizzy or with stomach ache)
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Important note, on some occasions the Port Captain closes the navigation due to strong winds and currents on the ocean. If this happens, instead of doing the Jungle Tour, you'll proceed to the Lagoon Tour because welfare and safety comes first for our passengers
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Flamingos, Mayan Temples, Rio Lagartos and Ek Balam
- Tulum Ruins and Cenote Swim from Cancun
- Ek Balam Tour Including Cenote Maya Visit from Cancun
- Private Tour: Bird Watching from Cancun
- Viator Exclusive: Chichen Itza at Your Own Pace Plus Access to Hospitality Suite
- Seabreacher Experience in Cancun