Snorkel Cruise From Montego Bay
OverviewSail across the Caribbeans sun-dappled waters aboard a luxury catamaran from Montego Bay, and reach a snorkelers paradise at a nearby marine park. Discover beautiful coral, hold sea urchins and marvel at the schools of colorful fish swimming around you, attracted by the food provided by your boat crew. Make a stop at Jimmy Buffett-founded Margaritaville and then back aboard your catamaran, mosey over to the domestic open bar and groove to reggae music. This 3-hour morning tour includes round-trip hotel transport.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tourYour morning of sun, fun and snorkeling in the sparkling Caribbean begins with hotel pickup in Montego Bay. Head to the port and climb aboard a 53-foot (16-meter) or 65-foot (20-meter) catamaran, where youll meet the crew and learn of the amenities on board. The sails unfurl, catchy reggae music begins and youre off.
Arrive at Montego Bay Marine Park, 5.2 acres (2 hectares) of protected reef, stretching west from Tropical Beach to Rum Bottle Bay. After a safety briefing, slip on a life vest and snorkeling gear and hop in the water. Along the reef, discover a variety of coral and swim amid swirls of fish, which your boat crew attracts with food. Beginner snorkelers and non-swimmers receive individualized attention from a member of the crew in the water. A photographer from the boat will take pictures of your snorkeling, which will be available for purchase.
After snorkeling, which lasts about 45 minutes, your captain navigates the boat to Margaritaville founded by Jimmy Buffett, if the weather cooperates. En route, enjoy an assortment of drinks from the domestic open bar on board, offering rum and vodka cocktails, rum punch, Red Stripe beer on tap, fruit punch and soft drinks. Disembark at the entertainment complex of Margaritaville, where you can splash about the water slide and trampoline, purchase snacks or go on a brief stint of shopping.
Back aboard the catamaran, soak up views of white sand beaches, seaside bluffs and lush hills as the boat hugs the coastline. Dial up the festive mood with pulsing Caribbean beats and a flowing supply of rum punch from the bar. Bop your head to the music or swing your hips during a dance lesson from the crew.
Return to the port in Montego Bay, from where youll be transported back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Snorkel Cruise From Montego Bay
- Local guide
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Snorkel Cruise From Montego Bay
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 3 years
It is recommended you bring a change of clothes and towel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.