To begin your adventure with EBanks Watersports, we will pick you up at your Cruise Terminal or the Hotel/Resort you're staying at about 30 minutes before the scheduled tour. Please make sure to provide us with that info in advance so we can make necessary accommodations. We will then head to the Yacht Club, where you will be fitted with life jackets and discuss all safety precautions and procedures. Once you are all set and ready to hop on the jet skis, one of our tour guides will provide you will instructions on how to operate the jet skis safely. You will then follow the guide out of the Yacht Club to the beautiful, bright blue ocean water. Depending on which tour you choose, you will spend roughly an hour and 45 minutes to 2 hours on the water, exploring the Caribbean sea life. After you've experienced the adventure of a lifetime, the guide will lead you back to the Yacht Club. Your driver will pick you up and take you back to the terminal, hotel, or any other requested stop along 7 mile beach. We will provide snorkel gear and water.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Details :
We will pick you up from the cruise ship terminal, or any hotel along 7 mile beach. Please contact us ahead of time with your cruise or hotel info, so we can schedule accordingly.
OverviewYou will ride the waves on your jet ski approximately 25 minutes until you get to one of your guides favorite snorkeling spots at THE BARRIER REEF. The barrier reef has a breathtaking array of colorful fish, exotic plant life, conch, lobster, wide variety of corals, marine life and much more! Water depths are approximately 6-10 feet deep. This tour is approximately 2 hours including transportation, spending 1 1/2 hours on the water. Total riding time on the Jet Skis/wave-runners is 50-60 minutes and the rest of the time you will spend at the barrier reef to snorkel, and possibly one other snorkel stop! (Snorkel gear provided) Please note: This tour does NOT stop at Sting Ray City.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Small-group tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 5 years old
Minimum age to operate a jet ski is 16 years old
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.