Snorkel With Sea Lions At Espiritu Santo Island - La Paz
OverviewConsidered the most beautiful island of the Sea of Cortez, Espiritu Santo Island is a true gem, rich in beautiful turquoise bays, marine life and pristine nature. This UNESCO protected natural park is a home to a colony of more than 300 sea lions, and numerous endemic species.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Snorkel gear included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourPassing beautiful turquoise bays you will arrive at the Islotes, home of a sea lion colony, where you will snorkel and swim with them. After some fun with your new friends you will stop at one of the beautiful beaches of the island, El Candelero or Ensenada grande for a tasty lunch on board.
Here you will be able to relax, swim, snorkel or just enjoy the sun and the scenery. On the way back you will cruise by Balandra bay, well known for its mushroom rock formation.
Within Espiritu Santo National Park fauna, the fish group stands out for its abundance with over 500 species registered, including the rocky reef fish with high ornamental and commercial value.
There are more than 335 species of macro invertebrates, some of them of commercial value and some others under protection.
Inclusions for Snorkel With Sea Lions At Espiritu Santo Island
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Snorkel With Sea Lions At Espiritu Santo Island
- The listed price does not include a $5.00 USD park fee (Natural Protected Area), payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.