Enjoy a full-day submarine adventure when you visit theÂ Puerto Morelos coral reef National Park and discover incredible sea life. You will visit 3 different snorkeling spots (45 minutes at each) at the world's 2nd largest reef barrier and have a great time accompanied by specialized tour guides. You will also enjoy an exquisite buffet and open bar included at a Caribbean beach club. This snorkeling location is exclusive for this tour which is operated in small groups to guarantee personalized attention. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tour
Your snorkeling adventure begins with hotel pickup in Cancun and Riviera Maya between 9:30am and 11am. You will arrive at the beach within Parque Nacional Arrecife Puerto Morelos (Puerto Morelos coral reef National Park) and receive all equipment and a briefing from your professional guide. Then, it's off to have fun in the water.
You will travel by boat to the reefs and go in the water where you'll amaze yourself in two of the best preserved reefs with great marine life. Your guide will provide full information and guidelines so you enjoy your time here and know how to use the equipment. See incredible and unique marine sea life and learn about it from your fully bilingual guide who will provide information about biodiversity in the area.
You'll return to the beach club, grab a snack and be ready for the third snorkeling session. This last snorkeling session is optional but much recommended since it's at the deepest spot where you can appreciate different fauna. After a good time here, you'll return to the beach club and enjoy enjoy a delicious buffet lunch with traditional dishes plus an open bar (soft drinks, beer, rum and tequila). Then, you have free time to play or relax in this charming beach club before boarding the van to head back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Snorkeling Adventure At Puerto Morelos National Reef Park With Lunch And Open Bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Open bar (soft drinks, beer, tequila and rum)
- Traditional buffet lunch
Exclusions for Snorkeling Adventure At Puerto Morelos National Reef Park With Lunch And Open Bar
- Gratuities (optional)
- National Park preservation and sailing permit fee ($5USD)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring comfortable shoes, fresh clothing, bathing suit, extra shirt and cash or credit card for personal expenses
Minimum age is 6 years old
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Operates under any weather condition, except when the authority declares a closed port
Camera entry style “action cam” (Go Pro), provided it is mounted during the tour in a chest or head mount is allowed. the use of video cameras mounted action selfie sticks, mounts wrist, hand or other body part other than chest or head is prohibited.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.