Snorkeling And Sightseeing At Koh Tan - Ko SamuiWrite a Review
From USD 37.2
OverviewMeet and greet the tour guide at your Hotel and cruise by longtail boat to Koh Tan & Koh Mudsum. Koh Tan offers snorkeling sites that accommodate any level of experience, from 1st timers to experts, from waist deep water to coral reefs around the island. You will see tropical fish, sea turtles, rays, soft corals, sponges and marine plants in the clear shallow waters. Travel further on to Koh Mudsum where you can swim or simply relax on the beach. At the end of the tour the guide will transfer you back to your Hotel.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourA first timer or experienced snorkeler will not be disappointed here. There is an abundance of marine life off the Islands of Koh Tan and Koh Mudsum. You will see tropical fish, sea turtles, rays, soft corals, sponges and marine plants in the clear, shallow waters of the south of Koh Samui.
Transfer from hotel to Pier at Thong Krut Beach then takeLongtail boat departs from Pier. Arrive at Koh Tan for the best coral reef in the area, where the fish are gorgeous and in large numbers. VisitKoh Mudsumwithnatural beach where you can swim or simply relax on the beach then return toKoh Tan again for snorkeling. After, return transfer to your hotel when you are done.
Inclusions for Snorkeling And Sightseeing At Koh Tan
- Entrance fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Snorkeling And Sightseeing At Koh Tan
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- EasyFly - Indoor Skydiving
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Koh Samui Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- Angthong National Marine Park Tour With Lunch
- Koh Tan Island Snorkeling Tour From Koh Samui
- Koh Samui Island Cruise And Snorkel Full-Day Tour
- Koh Tao And Koh Nang Yuan Including Lunch From Koh Samui
- Koh Samui To Ao Nang By High Speed Ferry And VIP Coach
- Original City Discovery Tour
- 2-Hour Thai Cooking Workshop In Koh Samui