Snorkeling At Koh Rok With Lunch - Ko Lanta YaiWrite a Review
OverviewKoh Rok is said to be paradise for snorkelling. It is secluded and pristine Island and no doubt that the beauty and calmness will leave you speechless. Weather you on vacation or honeymoon this trip is apt for all. You would love to see the coral reefs and underwater creatures in Rok Island
- Experience beautiful strip of golden hue sand in paradise Island.
- Snorkel, sunbathe, relax or swim in this secluded gem of Thailand.
- Enjoy watching coral reefs and other under water creature
- Great vista to admire while crossing the waves of ocean on speed boat.
- Lip smacking local lunch to look forward to
Know More about this tourKoh Lanta is made up of several islands but the main one goes as Koh Lanta only. Koh Lanta is again, one of the secluded gems of Thailand and away from shackles of heavy commercialization. The island boasts of 9 beaches with the perfect white sand.
Koh Lanta is famous for snorkelling as its easier and only involves floating on the water. It gives a birds eye view of the marine life and will surely leave you smitten. Snorkel kits are provided for your to just enjoy your day
Koh Rok is said to be paradise for snorkeling. It is secluded and pristine Island and no doubt that the beauty and calmness will leave you speechless. Weather you on vacation or honeymoon this trip is appropriate for all. You would love to see the coral reefs and underwater creatures in Rok Island
Inclusions for Snorkeling At Koh Rok With Lunch
- Return Transfer from centrally located Lanta hotel to Koh Rok Island on shared speed boat.
- Snoekelling equipments
Exclusions for Snorkeling At Koh Rok With Lunch
- Personal Expenditure
- Tips and Gratuities.
- 08000830 Pick up from hotel.
- We proceed towards the first stop and chance for you to snorkel at koh Rok Island National park.
- While snorkelling admire beauty of coral reefs.
- Another snorkel spot wouldbe between koh rok nai and koh rok nok.
- Enjoy a great lunch and trek up to the view point at the backside of Ko Rok Nok.
- After enjoying local delicacies snorkel in the last spot behind koh rok nai.
- After great snorkel experience transfer back to hotel.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.