Snorkeling At Turtle Reef And Chikinha Cenote - Playa Del Carmen
OverviewMake the best of your holiday in Riviera Maya and join one of the best snorkeling tours in this area! Snorkel in Akumal Bay with turtles and discover crystal waters in 3 parts of Chikinha cenote!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
Know More about this tourThe tour starts with pickup from your hotel lobby. First, stop in the Tulum Bay where you can see turtles in their natural habitat year-round. Enjoy 1-hour guided snorkeling with a professional snorkeling guide.
After snorkeling, continue the excursion and enjoy the cenote in the jungle, where you can learn the history of the place. Spend around 2.5 hours there, and marvel at the beauty of the place.
During the tour, you will have access to snacks (granola bars), water, and soft drinks. A typical lunch is also included. Tour concludes with drop-off back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Snorkeling At Turtle Reef And Chikinha Cenote
- Snorkeling in Tulum Bay
- Visit a cenote.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Professional guide
- Snacks and Lunch
- Water and soft drinks
- Transportation from your hotel
Exclusions for Snorkeling At Turtle Reef And Chikinha Cenote
- Alcoholic drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years
Recommended things to take: sport shoes or water shoes, towel, biodegradable repellent, hat, sun glasses, extra clothes for return trip (your clothes may get humid/wet in cenotes)
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Coba Ruins Day Trip from Playa del Carmen
- Ek Balam Ruins and Cenote Maya Park Day Trip from Playa del Carmen
- Private Tour: Early Access to Tulum with an Archaeologist and Xel-H or Xcaret from Playa del Carmen
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to Chichen Itza from Playa del Carmen with Archeologist
- Xplor Park All-Inclusive Admission Ticket
- Professional Photo Session in Tulum