OverviewGo sailing on the Caribbean Sea and snorkel with tropical marine life on this 5.5-hour catamaran adventure from Puerto Plata. While you cruise across the warm waters, you can admire views over the Dominican Republic's island landscape, sip cocktails, watch for dolphins and enjoy a buffet lunch on board. With colorful fish, clear visibility and all equipment provided, this snorkeling tour is ideal for beginners, children and experienced snorkelers alike.
- Buffet lunch included
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourBegin your snorkeling tour with a morning pickup from Puerto Plata hotels, and then head to the shore where your catamaran awaits. With the warm wind in your hair and a refreshing drink in your hand, set sail with your crew across the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea.
As the anchor is pulled up and the mainsail is raised, cruise north along the coastline and take in panoramic views over the Dominican Republic's rugged mountain peaks from your vantage point on the waves. While you relax to the sound of the water gently lapping against the boat, keep a lookout for marine wildlife — the warm currents here are home to flying fish, inquisitive dolphins and many other native species.
Pull up and anchor on the soft sands off the coast of Sosúa — widely considered the best snorkeling spot in the area — and strap on your mask, snorkel and flippers for some time in the crystal-clear waters. The colorful angelfish, butterflyfish and parrotfish darting in and out of the coral make this a snorkeler’s dream! Professional instruction is available, and you can bob on the surface or dive down to the depths below at your leisure.
Hop back on the boat after snorkeling to enjoy a full buffet lunch of meat (usually pork), white fish and chicken from the grill, served with salad, rice, potatoes and pasta. For dessert, choose from a selection of local fruit.
After 5.5 hours of exploring the island coastline, cruise back to Puerto Plata for the return journey to your hotel, where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Snorkeling Cruise From Puerto Plata With Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Buffet lunch
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Open bar
Exclusions for Snorkeling Cruise From Puerto Plata With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multilingual guide
It is recommended that you bring or wear a towel, swimsuit, sunblock and a change of clothes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.