Snorkeling Day Trip And Beach Barbecue In Goa - PanajiWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy snorkeling, swimming and dolphin-spotting on a full-day trip to Grande Island in Goa. Cruise out on the Arabian Sea and look for dolphins on the way to the island, then arrive at a pristine beach where you can snorkel. Discover colorful corals and fish in the tropical waters, relax on the white-sand beach and savor a traditional Goan barbecue for lunch. All snorkel equipment, transportation, lunch, snacks, guide and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourStart your day with morning pickup from your hotel in Goa and transfer to the Coco Beach jetty.
Board your boat and soak up the warm Goan sun as you head out on the Arabian Sea to Grande Island. Look for dolphins along the way to the island during a boat trip that takes up to one hour.
When you reach Grande Island, your guide provides a safety briefing and snorkeling equipment. Your guide can accompany you into the water for a snorkeling tour, or you can explore the underwater world on your own. Admire the colorful coral reefs and dazzling fish as you float in calm warm waters just off the beach.
You’ll have about four hours to snorkel, swim and relax on the beach. Soak up the gorgeous scenery and munch on snacks provided by your guide. For lunch, feast on a Goan barbecue of fish or meat accompanied by drinks.
At the end of your snorkeling trip, head back to the mainland by boat then transfer to your hotel to end your tour.
Inclusions for Snorkeling Day Trip And Beach Barbecue In Goa
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All necessary snorkeling equipment
- Local guide
- Barbecue lunch
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Snorkeling Day Trip And Beach Barbecue In Goa
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Tour operates with a minimum of 8 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.