OverviewSnorkeling in the crystal clear waters of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park (TARP), Kota Kinabalu offers fun filled entertainment with Professional snorkeling guides showing you how to use the equipment to swim with sea turtles underwater. Snorkeling by boat or from the beach on Gaya, Sapi, Manukan, Sulug and Mamutik islands offer small groups supervision.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- A la carte lunch included
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourSnorkeling is a fun recreational activity that anyone that has swimming skills can enjoy. Unlike scuba diving, going snorkeling does not require a tremendous amount of training or the use of heavy or expensive equipment. Going snorkeling only requires the use of goggles, a snorkel mask, and swim fins.
You can snorkel either from the boat at the snorkeling sites, or enjoy the crystal blue waters at the white sandy beach on one of the islands inside the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park.
After your snorkeling session, your guide will bring you to Coral Flyer Zipline starting point at Padang Point on Gaya Island. You will take a walk up to the starting point of the Zipline. You will be introduced to the Zipline safety guide where they will provide an explanation of how to fly through the air. Once your strapped up dont forget your GoPro and video your ride across to Sapi Island. You will then take a boat back to Padang Point to enjoy a freshly prepared A la carte lunch.
Inclusions for Snorkeling Day Trip With Coral Flyer Zipline In Kota Kinabalu
- National Park and entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge and local taxes
- Bottled water and A la carte lunch
- Professional guide
- Use of all snorkel equipment, life jacket and standby safety equipment
Exclusions for Snorkeling Day Trip With Coral Flyer Zipline In Kota Kinabalu
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Soft drinks and ice creams
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Flights and accommodation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Half-Day Visit To Borneo Traditional Living Mari-Mari Cultural Village
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel To Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Weston Fireflies River Cruise From Kota Kinabalu City
- Full Day Kinabalu Park Tour
- Full-Day Kota Belud And Rungus Longhouse From Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Belud Sunday Market From Kota Kinabalu
- Private Transfer: Kota Kinabalu International Airport To Hotel
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel To Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Sea Walking Adventure From Kota Kinabalu